List Books Conducive To Chaysing Dreams (Chaysing #1)
| ISBN: | 1478703091 (ISBN13: 9781478703099) |
| Edition Language: | English |
| Series: | Chaysing #1 |
| Literary Awards: | Readers' Favorite Book Award for Romance Supsense (2014) |
Jalpa Williby
Paperback | Pages: 373 pages Rating: 4.29 | 199 Users | 111 Reviews
Narration In Pursuance Of Books Chaysing Dreams (Chaysing #1)
Life…secrecy, deceit, danger…No, no! Run, escape!“Run!” Her inner voice is shouting. She has to run faster! She’s about to get caught! No, no! She has to get away. Please, she must escape! “Run faster!”
As long as Tess Sanoby can remember, she has always had the same nightmares, where the girl in her dreams is running for her life with an unknown force chasing her. Each time, right before the girl is caught, Tess awakens, shaken with fear and confusion. Who is the girl? What do these dreams mean?
Getting through the growing pains of high school with her best friends Jack and Kylie, and then being accepted into her dream college, Tess is excited to start her life of independence. There, she meets the mysterious trainer and mentor, Chris, and she instantly feels a strong connection with him. Unfortunately, Chris wants nothing to do with her. Although Chris continues to give her the cold shoulder, his overprotectiveness and the occasional slips of sensitivity confuse Tess. Not understanding Chris or their relationship, she is on a constant emotional roller coaster with him. Could her best friends be the stable force that she desperately needs?
Unfortunately for Tess, the more she tries to connect the missing pieces of her life, the more obscure her past and future appear to her. To make matters worse, she realizes she has fallen hard for a man who may be her worst enemy. As passion ignites between the two, she can’t help but surrender her heart and soul to him.
Tess is unexpectedly exposed to a world of secrecy, deceit, and danger, causing her to be running for her life, chased by the unknown. Can Tess escape and save not only herself, but also her loved ones? Or, will she be caught, leaving her no choice but to face her worst nightmare?
Chaysing Dreams is the ultimate love story, full of suspense, friendship, betrayal, tragedy, and sacrifice. In this epic tale, you will laugh and cry with Tess--a story full of twists and turns, keeping you guessing until the end.

Details Regarding Books Chaysing Dreams (Chaysing #1)
| Title | : | Chaysing Dreams (Chaysing #1) |
| Author | : | Jalpa Williby |
| Book Format | : | Paperback |
| Book Edition | : | Deluxe Edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 373 pages |
| Published | : | 2013 by Outskirts Press |
| Categories | : | Romance. Young Adult. Fantasy. Paranormal. Romantic Suspense |
Rating Regarding Books Chaysing Dreams (Chaysing #1)
Ratings: 4.29 From 199 Users | 111 ReviewsCommentary Regarding Books Chaysing Dreams (Chaysing #1)
Have you ever found yourself reading a book and the main character seems to get into one mess after another. It seems like just when shes has solved one problem, another one comes up? I have and I cant even remember how many times I thought to myself - just once, I would like to see a smooth ride and have the main character get what they want and have a nice go of it for a change. I realize now that was wrong. We need conflict in our books and our characters need to be flawed. I just finishedChaysing Dreams by Jalpa Williby I was given this book for an honest review.So, I finally just finished this book!. It was good! At first i thought that I really wasn't going to be able to read it all the way through! When it first started out I was kind of bored! And yes I know you are probably wondering why in the world I keep putting an exclamation point at the end of all my sentences but you will just have to keep wondering for a little bit longer! Like I was saying, this book started out a
This was a beautifully written book because it captured my emotions and was so interesting. I felt joy, love, laughter, and sadness. I actually cried at one point.I was intrigued from the very beginning trying to figure things out. This first book touches on many moments of Tess's life that are key to the storyline. I didn't understand it all at first, but it made so much sense by the end why the author done it this way. In the first chapter Tess is about to turn sixteen, but by the end of the

This story caught my interest right from the beginning. Tess is a smart, lovable high school student who has a passion for life. She is the only daughter of two respectable, kind, and loving parents. I became suspicious because Tess seemed to be too perfect in a perfect life. I knew that, sooner or later, something horrible was bound to happen, and I was not let down. When the "black cloud" enters into the story, I wanted to keep reading to find out what was causing this strange thing to happen.
It's a romance novel that had some great love scenes, an interesting storyline and a sequel that's an absolute requirement. The author drove the line with an interaction between two people that was obviously fated. Neither could escape the other and you don't want them to either.This is the kind of story that you feel. Jalpa writes so you feel the emotions, the sensations and the physical pain as clear in your mind as if you were truly there. Unfortunately and maybe it is due to the age the
**** Review Originally Posted at: Pink Fluffy Hearts: Diary of a Coffee Addict ****"Chaysing Dreams" by Jalpa Williby was a story with a good premise that I really wish I liked more. The writing and idea had a lot of potential, but it took a long time for the story to get moving.The book is almost 400 pages, but Williby could have told the same story with a lot less. "Chaysing Dreams" could have been a lot shorter since most of it seemed to be filler for me instead of plot points that would
If you are looking for a story that has pulse-pounding suspense, a love destined by fate, and a twist you never saw coming, then Chaysing Dreams is your perfect choice. Fate has a funny way of twisting and entwining the chords of our lives. What we carefully plan for our life is sometimes dismantled thread by thread until we are facing that which we have carefully ignored and hidden away. Fate is a cruel master, but a sweet friend. Choose thoughtfully and wisely the path you follow and always


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.